Monday, September 7, 2015

1932-1998 the dash of MOM

I'm sure her mother celebrated her day of Birth and yet others mourned her death. I celebrated the dash from our days together. Each of her 9 children has a different dash for mom she shared her dash with strangers, friends and family alike. One of the most important lessons I learned from mom was giving out the of her need. Another was to always helping those in need. I remember once she brought home from traveling a Chinese girl that road the Greyhound bus to Charleston and had no family, friends, or anywhere to lay her head. We were more afraid for her safety than she was. In that she taught me what fear was...False Expectations Appearing Real. She went to bed and locked her door...got up the next morning and made her breakfast then helped her get on her way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment